1. Is your leather really Vegetable Tanned and what does that mean?
Brussardo uses only high quality and the most premium vegetable tanned calfskin leathers. Vegetable tanning is the key for producing high quality leather.
2. Are your products made in Italy?
Our leather is made in Italy, products are finished under quality control in Bulgaria, EU
3. Is international shipping available?
Yes, we provide international shipping.
4. What forms of payments are accepted?
We accept Credit Cards payment with secure 256-bit SSL encryption checkout. We also accept PayPal payment. You will be redirected to PayPal’s secure website during your payment.
5. When you will ship my item?
We process orders & ship items within 2 to 3 business days.
6. Are your shipments registered?
Yes, we ship only registered mail, so all of the packages have tracking numbers.
7. How long it is going to take to be delivered?
It depends of your location and chosen shipping method. Please visit our customer service section for details.
8. Can I return a product if I am not happy?
Yes, if you find that the product is unsuitable please return it in its original condition unused with all packaging and tags within 14 days of receipt for either refund or exchange. Delivery charges are not refundable.
9. How can I track my order and package?
The tracking is traceable for the place of origin of the shipment and then the place of recipient. If you chose a regular shipping method you can track your package for the place of origin on the web page of the courier (details given on shipping confirmation email), as “Insert into bag” means it has left European Union and next tracking point is your National Post Carrier. If you chose DHL expedited shipping, you can trace it on DHL webpage.
10. Where can I receive information about your new designed wallet cases?
You can like our page on Facebook to receive information about all our new designed wallets.
11. Do you make custom products?
Yes, we do! Please contact us with your device model or design requirements.